The intent of NoCoRecovers.com is to provide a single source of up-to-date information on potential funding resources available to support the business community of Northern Colorado.
It's brought to you by an alliance of Northern Colorado Economic Development Programs.
1. Get Involved: Connect with Larimer Small Business Development Center; they will continue to be a vital resource for small businesses.
2. Connect: Make sure to strengthen your online presence and use images/photography so that your customers know how you are adapting.
3. Engage: Create threads where your customers can engage virtually with you. Let them voice their ideas and solutions to meet their needs with the current situation/restrictions.
5. Update: Take some time to redesign/retool your website.
6. Stay informed: Keep abreast of government funding through the SBA.
7. Streamline: your communication network with your employees. Have a single method for keeping everyone in the loop and taking in feedback.
8. Identify upcoming risks: Make contingency plans.
9. Organize: Gather key documents and have them easily accessible.
10. Maintain: Keep communication lines open with key vendors and supply channels and update contact information.