Updated July 6, 2021
Libraries are open with modified hours and services.
Your Libraries are operating under Larimer County health department guidelines.
What to expect when you visit the Library
When you visit, you'll notice a few changes to our spaces and services. Please read on for important information. If you have any questions, please contact the Answer Center (970-221-6740).
All libraries will have public health protocols in place, including hand sanitizing stations, and physical distancing. Face masks are optional.
The libraries offer some in-person, outdoor programs as weather permits. All program participants must follow physical distancing requirements. Some outdoor programs may require registration. Visit the online events calendar for details and any weather cancellations.
When you visit, you'll be able to:
- Check out books, DVDs, Gadgets & Things, and other materials
- Pick up and check out holds
- Search the online catalog
- Use public computers (availability varies by location)
- Use public printers, copiers, faxes, and scanners
- Get a library card
- Get assistance from staff
- Reserve study rooms at Old Town Library
- Relax, read, work, and stay
- Use the restrooms
These services and resources are not available:
- Gaming iPads
- Meeting rooms
- Storytime rooms
- In-library programs and events
- Children's area interactive play-and-learn materials
We look forward to seeing you soon at the Libraries!
Information and Resources about COVID-19
Visit our COVID-19 Resources webpage for links to information